Langtang Treks Book Now
Langtang Valley Trekking begins in the lower Langtang Valley, trekking through its forests and among the villages and farmlands of its people, many of who are of Tibetan origin. This was once an important trading route with Tibet, so that most of the villagers and peoples are involved in trade.
On the way of journey, you will walk through Langtang National Park. Although wildlife is never easy to spot in a forest setting, there we get the chances of seeing some interesting animals and birds. Among those found in the park are monkeys, musk deer, Pika and the national bird of Nepal, the colorful danphe.
At Langtang village, we continue to Kyangjin Gompa (3,740 m), which is the site of the Yala Cheese Factory. There is a STOL airstrip at Chhaldang, a short distance east of Kyangjin.
As we visit to the Yala Cheese Factory, from there we view the small lakes beyond Yala, that can be reached within half a day from Kyangjin Gompa.
Day 01 : Your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport(TIA) and you will be meet our airport representative then transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02:Take a bus from Kathmandu (1315m) to Syabrubesi (1460m), 9 hours. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 03:Walk from Syabrubesi to Lama hotel (2340m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 04:Walk from Lama hotel to Langtang (3370m), 6 hrs.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 05:Walk from Langtang toKyanging Gomba (3800m), 3 hrs.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 06:Rest day, explore the surroundings.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 07: Walk from Kyanging to Ghoda Tabela (3020m), 6 hrs.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 08: Walk from Ghoda Tabela to Syabrubesi (1460M), 6 hrs.Overnight at Guest House.
Day 09: Take a Bus/Jeep from Syabrubesi toKathmandu (1315m), drive 9 hrs. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10: Transfer from Hotel to Airport and fly to home.
The price includes following services:
- Airport Pick up and drop off service by Private Coach.
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at 2-3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Three time food in a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing accommodation during the trek.
- An experience Guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), porters (generally 1 porter for 2 pax), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments.
- Surface Transfer to destination from Kathmandu.
- National Park permit and TIMS card.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
The Price doesn’t Includes following services:
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Nepal Travel insurance . (Your insurance should coverage personal accidents, medical expenses, helicopter evacuation for emergency)
- Nepal entry visa fee. You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, hot shower, hot water, dessert, cold drinks, laundry, Tips.
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road w