Gokyo Valley Trek Book Now
Gokyo Valley Trek is one of the most popular and most chosen trekking destinations of Everest region. The trekking adventure is full enchanting views of Mount Everest accompanied by surround peaks assorted by small lodges on the trail. This trekking is less crowded than Everest camp and is a best place to view mount Everest even though is is little bit farther from kala patthar region in distance. The peak of Gokyo-Ri is a highest hill near to Mount Everest which gives the 360 degree views of Mount Everest accompanied by Mount Cho-oyu and other mountains of Everest region. The world famous Gokyo Lake is resided at the foot hills of Gokyo-Rill Hill.
The trekking adventure to the Gokyo Valley is full of enchanting landscapes of mountains, traditional villages, Himalayas and blue horizon. The photogenic panoramas of Mount Everest and its surrounding can be views from the high hill of Gokyo-Ri of 5310 meters above sea level. The other views from the Gokyo-Ri are Khumbu glacier, Gokyo Lake, traditional villages of Everest region and enchanting landscapes of mountains of Everest region. The Himalayas encountered during the trekking adventure are Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nupste, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Kangde, Mt. Everest and more. The travelers will have opportunity to visit the Sherpa capital of Khumjung and have a close by look by look in to the life of Sherpa community. The travel adventure offers the travelers a dive in to wild nature incorporated of rhododendron and magnolia forest, antique Buddhist monasteries, traditional villages along with enchanting landscapes.
- Day 01– Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 02– Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 03– Fly to Lukla (2,804m) – 35 mins. Trek to Phakding (2,610m) – 3 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 04– Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441m) – 5.5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 05– Namche Bazaar acclimatization day. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 06– Trek to Phorste Thanga (3,680m) – 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 07– Trek to Machherma (4,470m) – 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 08– Trek to Gokyo (4,790m) – 5.5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 09– Trek to Gokyo Ri (5,483m) and back to Gokyo – 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 10– Trek to Dole (4,200m ) – 6 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 11– Trek to Namche Bazaar via Khumjung village (3,780m) – 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 12– Trek to Lukla (2,804m) – 6 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 13– Morning flight back to Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 14– Leisure day and farewell dinner in Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 15– Transfer for your final flight departure.